Our vision and Organisational Objectives
Statement of Purpose
Nimbuscare Ltd will be a sustainable and valued at scale primary care provider supporting local systems by delivering high quality care services.
We will support improvements in population health and patient experience by working together across the health and care system
The aim is to work together to sustain a resilient general practice; to lead health and care re-design; to improve the quality of care through integrated primary care supporting local populations, local stakeholders and addressing local needs.
We want Nimbuscare Ltd to be a well-led, safe and sustainable organisation and be a thriving health and care provider. We believe primary care is better together than the sum of our constituent parts, driving continuous improvements in collaborative working and care delivery, thereby improving services for our local population.
1. Develop a robust organisation. A trusted partner within the ICS and locally providing a strong identity and reputation for delivery
2, Augment and increase the services we provide in primary care and out of hospital services supporting improved patient access and co-ordinated care
3. Enable working in partnership across PCNs/GP practices, to share best practice and knowledge, to allow better integrated delivery of care to registered patient populations and to create best value/efficient use of resources.
4. Support and sustain high quality general practice as the building blocks of primary care and primary care-led design and delivery of wider integrated models of care
5. Engender innovation and new ways of working, to build on the understanding of local population need and delivery in the patient-centred care environment.
6. Provide a cohesive and representative structure for singe organisation commissioning by the CCG and other local commissioning bodies, and an influential primary care voice at the Board level of wider partnerships with local provider organisations.
7. Allow delivery of primary care services across a wider population in a joined up, consistent and accessible way for the benefit of patients.